This is an on-demand, as-wanted role, working directly with pet owners and veterinary staff. This position involves driving, returning memorials, receiving pets, and careful documentation.
• Returning irreplaceable pet memorials that have been prepared by our team to veterinary practices or pet owners
• In the future, we will also have opportunities for our team members to work with directly with families as we begin our care of their companions
• Careful documentation and data management of companions and memorials
• Professional and compassionate care of pets, their owners, and our partners on medical staff
• Must love dogs, cats, and all the pets that fill our lives with companionship
• High school degree or equivalent
• Valid NC Driver’s License and safe driving record
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Team player within team environment
• Exceptional customer service
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to use apps on a handheld device
• Veterinary practice experience and/or counseling experience
This is an opportunity to become involved with a high-growth startup that is bringing a modern and innovative approach to pet services. While most days will be work as assigned, we are certainly looking for team members that can help us grow with their willingness to do what is necessary to serve the needs of our clients.